Friday, January 4, 2008

Welcome everyone

If y'all can't tell I am super excited about this blog. I was inspired by my sister Erin's endeavors on her family blog and I think I am addicted now. For all y'all that hate Myspace you can come and enjoy this website instead. I made this a family site, my myspace is more about things that I like and for my friends to write me etc. I tried to make this a pit stop for everyone that might be interested in our family. So enjoy and like my sister said to her guests, don't be blog stalkers. Make some comments. The kids will be reading and posting on here to so they will love reading it. Also JJ will read it in Korea, so that will be nice for him too. If you see a picture on here of you that you really hate, sorry, let me know and I will edit you out.

Love,
Carrie Sue

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How Carrie!! This is sooo great. You and your children look WONDERFUL!! Great idea on the blog, I can't get a lot of people to go on myspace too. Send everyone my love!!

Michelle

Erin said...

Wahoo! I'm an inspiration! I feel so special now. The only problem is that this blog puts mine to shame. We can see who keeps it up better once we both get back into school in a week. Great job! xoxox, Erin

Erin said...

P.S. I promise that I won't be a stalker...I hate those! Its nice to see that all your hard work is being appreciated. :)

david said...

hey this is david/dj love this site it rock love all pic to david/dj