We were fortunate to be able to go to yet another Harry Potter midnight movie release! All of our schedules worked out which is a miracle. Unfortunately Aiden got sick at the last minute so Adam had to miss it.
Here is the breakdown of who went as who.
Poppy: Professor Slughorn
Grandna: Molly Weasly
JJ: Lucious Malfoy
Carrie: Dolores Umbridge
Alex, Alli and Frank: Hogwarts Students
Mitchell and Sharon: Death Eaters
Lisa, Cassie and Sarah: Muggles
Connie and Alicia: Hogwarts Professors
We had so much fun. The movie was super of course but the waiting and having fun with the other movie goers is just as much fun. I love thrilling little kids and making teens laugh while in character. This was JJ's first time to dress up and he got tired of getting his picture taken, but he thought it was fun too. We are already working on our ideas for the next movie!
1 comment:
I don't know the characters so what one would I best be suited for.
Post a Comment