
It is back to school for the kids and also me! As I was sitting here at my computer, Staring at a powerpoint and listening to my teacher lecture when I had that feeling of impending doom. It is probably just the sleep deprivation from this past stretch, but it worried me a little. I am still waiting on 2 of my school books to come in the mail, maybe tomorrow. It is just the start of term jitters I suppose. I know why six credits are considered fulltime for graduate students though! I think these 8 credits I am taking might give me a few more grey hairs. Enough complaining! I am excited and besides, this is taking up some time I could be studying, cleaning, sleeping, and playing with the kids!
2 comments:
Good luck Carrie, may the force be with you. It'll be nice to know that someone else is up all hours of the night studying nurse-y stuff other than just me. Sometimes it helps if you know other people don't have a life either. *sigh*
good luck in school guys love all bolg they are rally good david
Post a Comment